Serious about improving your leadership and management skills? Here are some very basic, available now, actionable resources for you to get started (or keep going)
5. Getting Things Done – answering the first question every executive or executive wanna-be needs to answer: how do *I* control my own time? How do I manage myself so that I can credibly manage others, and get the most important things done?
4. The Effective Executive – the classic book by Peter Drucker, answering the second and third questions every executive can answer: what is my contribution to the results of the company, and how do I develop my people?
3. Manager Tools / Career Tools – the ultimate career and management podcasts. In business for over five years and going strong. Actionable, entertaining, smart.
2. RESULTS.com Business Growth Tips – 30 seconds to business enlightenment. The weekly business tip going out to over 50,000 subscribers world-wide.
1. This blog – Find something from this list, no matter how big or small, to implement every week.